Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Surprise!

A rescuer acquaintance, JJ, called me last week about a friendly cat that had showed up in an alley where she feeds a couple of ferals.  THS was at capacity and couldn't take the cat right now, so thankfully Betsy agreed to foster her.  Surprise, this cat is clearly very pregnant, but luckily very friendly.  I've posted her as found in case someone is looking for her, but now she has a safe warm place to have her babies.
Meet Elaine, she is going to have cute kittens!
I've had a nasty cold the last few days, so have been spending lots of time in bed, and I have lots of company, the cats love it when we go to bed during the day!
Unflattering selfie of me with Blinky
 I tried yet again to get Hank to no avail, just all the black cats clustered around, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment