Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Poor Jackson, may he rest in peace

Sadly today the question of where is Jackson has been answered. Steve found his body this afternoon floating in the water, somehow he must have fallen in and drowned. I'm so upset, Jackson was an original of the colony, and was always there, ready for food and a pat. We'll miss you, Jacks.

4 comments:

  1. There are so many bad things that can happen to a feral cat. I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace, Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It breaks my heart to hear about Jackson. I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and the other caregivers of your colony

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so unfortunate and so sad - may the knowledge that you cared for him until the end bring you peace.

    ReplyDelete