Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, October 19, 2012

So far so good

Can I nominate Connie for cat sainthood?  She went yesterday at a moment's notice and scooped up the kittens and took them home.  They seem to only be about two weeks old so Connie has been bottle feeding them every couple of hours, getting up in the middle of the night, stimulating them to go to the bathroom, it's an incredible amount of work keeping kittens that age alive.  I went to see them today and they are so small, squawking away.
Tiny rescued kittens
You can keep up with their adventures on Connie's blog
http://boomerandteikas.blogspot.ca/

I feel privileged to know Connie and Joanne (who is currently taking great care of two recovering females), with theirs and others help my stats are almost 100 cats helped this year, between kittens being rescued, ferals TNRed and tame cats spayed and neutered and homed.

No comments:

Post a Comment