Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, October 4, 2012

The rescue ride

Oh my, rescue can be a rollercoaster ride, up and down.

First of all, I have to thank Liz and Susan for their generous donations towards the vet bills.  I am very grateful and appreciative.

Tuesday night I went to Natalia's to trap what I thought was the last cat.  Well, there was yet one more adult so I trapped her too.  Both young females, unspayed.

Once in recovery it appears they are tame so I am just figuring out what to do with them.

The kittens at Sandi's (Garfield, Gatsby and Timbit) stopped eating and have been vomiting so off to the vet they went, oi.  Very friendly Lexi is heading to an adoptathon Saturday, let's hope she finds a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment