Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A quick adoption update

I just realized that I forgot to report that Cheddar has found his forever home.  Cheddar is the older kitten that Joanne was fostering.  A little more reserved because he was rescued later, it took a bit longer to find him a home, but he is now with a lovely retired teacher who adores him and another cat who is warming up to him.  I know Joanne misses him, but all her loving care has paid off.  Congratulations Cheddar!

Cheddar

And I just found out that two of the kittens from the seniors' balcony rescue have already been adopted.

Everyone loves kittens.  Wish it was so easy with my seniors, nothing yet, and I'm running out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment