Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Last trap of the season

This week I did what I hope is my last trapping for the season.  Winter is not ideal for trapping in many ways.  I worry about the trap being too cold and holding a cat in it overnight (even in a garage) but the main concern is recovery after surgery especially for the females.  It's tough to go back out with a shaved belly when it's really cold.

I was very happy to get this brother and sister done, this way no chance of kittens in the spring.  They are around 8 months old and are being very well cared for by a lovely couple.  They have a heated cat bed and electric water bowl so should be fine for the winter.
Jekyll (the female)

Hyde (the male)

No comments:

Post a Comment