Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, July 26, 2013

Connie caught a kitten!

I'm on my way back from what quickly became clear was a much needed vacation, but in my absence I have to thank all those who helped keep my money losing time sucking cat saving empire going.  Tory, Sandi, Michelle and Marisa took care of the ferals, Georgia looked after our guys.  Tania took two kittens to THS who had been fostered, Joanne kindly took care of two of Mystery's kittens for the week + Frankie and Connie spent the week trying to get Mystery's other kittens.  This morning she trapped this little cutie.
And it's looking like all the Rebel kittens have homes!  Not a bad week at all.  Back to scooping litter boxes and scrambling around dumpsters feeding cats.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful that you had a rest. YOU are the most important factor in this equation. Remember that.

    ReplyDelete