Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Monday, July 8, 2013

Ernie Ernie Ernie

I love my Ernie cat so much, I just had to share some cute photos of him.  When I'm tired and just feel like staying home with my cats instead of going out trapping or rescuing, I remind myself that I wouldn't have Ernie if I hadn't rescued him, same with many of our other beloved cats.  He is such a sweetheart, impossible to imagine someone just left him behind (and outside) in February.

Ernie says don't read the paper, look at me

Ernie puts his big paws to use, no wonder nobody wants to come for dinner at our house

2 comments: