Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, September 19, 2013

Time for some good news

Although my grief about Biffy's tragic senseless death is not gone, I have to keep moving forward.  There are cats who need to be fed and kittens to be rescued.  Three five or six week old kittens have showed up at Gloria's, I'm hoping once I get them that they will be the last born there.

I can report some happy cats news, three adoptions since the weekend.  Pippin and Violet went to my vet Leslieville Animal Hospital to go up for adoption, wonderfully they were adopted together in just two days.  One of the adults I rescued just a week ago found a home thanks to Lorena.

So that is good news, great news in fact.  I help the ones I can, and will honour Biffy by continuing my work.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this "I help the ones I can, and will honour Biffy by continuing my work."

    Congrats on the adoptions!


    Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

    Debby in Arizona
    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete