Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena and Kent, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 500+ cats helped in five years +!



Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cold, cold and more cold

My posts are starting to get repetitive, as is the weather.  Freezing cold every day and occasionally throw in some snow.  I saw everybody over the weekend so I felt good about that but yesterday and today there were a couple of customers who didn't show up for service.  I try not to worry too much.  I'm providing food, water and shelter, there's not much more I can do.  

At least it's almost February!



1 comment:

  1. Isn't it dreadful. I know our weather is the same as yours and I feel for those ferals here, too. I can't wait to see Spring and it's mostly because of them.

    ReplyDelete