Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A rainy Wednesday

I was grateful that today was Michelle's feeding day at the yard, what a nasty day, I'm sure she was cursing me this afternoon.  Luckily I fed my other colony in the morning and then settled in for the afternoon to catch up on a few things.  I had planned to trap today and tomorrow but there is little sense in this kind of weather.

It's been two weeks since Princess had her babies.  She doesn't look any happier for being inside but you can see that the kittens are starting to get mobile.  She's being a very good mom to them.  In a few weeks we will be able to wean them and start socializing them and get her spayed.
Mom and her two week old kittens
Clearly these pictures aren't from today, Steve took them on the weekend when it was drier and milder.
Pseudo or possibly Jet, rolling around 
The gang at Hanks'
Hope all the homeless kitties are tucked away somewhere dry!

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is really awesome stuff. i love to see such kind of amazing stuff. lovely work Lost and found

    ReplyDelete