Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, November 27, 2015

OK maybe one more rescue before winter...

We've pretty much shut down TNR efforts for the winter, but I couldn't resist an email about a colony of cats that wasn't too far away and included white cats.  Sadly these cats probably are about six months old and could have been rescued had I known about them when they were kittens.  They don't seem that feral, and there were two beautiful white ones that we were able to pat.  I've convinced Michelle to take three to see if they can be socialized, wish we could take them all inside...


On the homefront my cats lined up for Black Friday, hoping for who knows what, but nobody wanted to miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment