Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, November 22, 2015

White cat Sunday

I guess winter is finally here, today was chilly so I hung around the house in my PJs until the afternoon.  I was feeling down I had an adoption last week that went sideways and it really discouraged me about the whole process.   So I thought I would share some photos of my rescued happy cats to remind myself that it's all worthwhile, I can't be brought down by an occasional bad experience.  
Bunny enjoying paper that came in a package 
Ernie with paws crossed
What's for dinner?
End to end
Funnily enough this next white cat isn't mine, but a recent rescue that Rick is fostering, she was abandoned, can you believe that!
Olivia needs a home
And Betty the dilute tortie I rescued last week, of course needed dental work, but the good news is that she's incredibly friendly, she's a lap cat, I think she didn't get the memo that she's supposed to be feral.

1 comment:

  1. The biggest lap cat in this home is a dilute tortie, too. Bless all those gorgeous cats.

    ReplyDelete