Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Tuesday, December 8, 2015

So nice to see you

I hadn't seen Floppy at the colony for a few weeks and was concerned that he was gone too, but there he was today, unfortunately encroaching in Stubby's space but at least he's ok.

And over at Mystery's I saw the calico, again, weeks since I've seen her, she looked clean and healthy.  The other day Mystery and the orange and white guy (named Owen by Connie) came out of the same shelter.  I still need to get him neutered.
We bought a fancy heated house for our outdoor cat Charlie but he has refused to use it, so I took it to Susan's, funnily enough she also has an outdoor cat named Charlie.  Smarter cat, he was inside it within minutes of me putting it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment