Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, June 15, 2018

It's sale time!

It's time for our annual sale!  If you are in the east end of Toronto please join us at 1101 Queen Street East this Saturday June 16 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., we will have lots of great stuff for sale to raise money for the cats!  I have boxes and boxes in my basement and now spilling onto my porch, this year we will have plants, too, but no kittens LOL.  This is Frankie, one of the cuties from last year!  He had wounds on his legs when rescued, but recovered and found a fantastic home!  Hope to see you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment