Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, June 17, 2018

Lazy Sunday

We had a great day on Saturday with the sale, met lots of great people and raised lots of money to help cats!  I'm a bit tired today but this week I must refocus on trapping Lily and Minky, you will hearing a lot of that on the blog.  Most mornings now I wake up with a feeling of worry about the colony, over the last few days an entire building was taken down, it is really happening, after nine years of feeding at that spot.   It will be a tough transition for me - and for the cats!

Luckily further down the street at one of our offshoot colonies things are calmer, and Patches was just hanging out on a hot afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment