Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Kitten imports

Thankfully my arm is healing up and I'm almost done my rabies shots, that was quite the week!  Time to get back to work, the kittens keep coming!  Tory, who used to feed at Cherry Street, is in the process to moving to an area outside Napanee, and of course her neighbour has a bunch of unfixed cats and kittens.  It's a bit out of range, so thankfully I found a local rescue to help fix the adults.  They have a ton of kittens there so we are doing some kitten transport, ten so far, they will find great homes here.
We still have local kittens to rescue too!  So far this year we have rescued more than 50 kittens and trapped/fixed/rescued more than 30 adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment