Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Saturday, January 26, 2013

Brrr

Thankfully the temperatures are moderating a bit this weekend, feeding the last few days has not been fun.  I'm sure the cats just come out and eat and then head back to their spot, wherever that is, we have shelters, and some use boats or other structures I'm sure.

Pebbles and Lionel

MC in the feeding station

Morris finds a sunny spot to dine 
It's been a year since Jackson tragically drowned, that was so devastating.  Every day I see my cats eating and alive I'm grateful.  I wish I could protect them and keep them safe but all I can do is make sure they are fed, have water, shelter and vet care when needed, and most importantly, prevent more from having to live the feral life.

No comments:

Post a Comment