Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, January 13, 2013

Spring?

What a crazy weekend!  It feels like spring out there, all the cats think so too.  The ferals were very happy.  They will have a shock when the temperatures drop.  Weather is not the same for me since I started taking care of them, I check it daily to see how it will affect the cats.

Chester is still at the vet with diarrhea, hopefully some meds will help him and we can return him soon.
Bookends
I'm always trying to raise money to care for the cats, some neighbours kindly donated their holiday empties to me.
Molly looks on at the assortment of bottles
I almost rescued some cats this weekend but plans changed, however there may be a cutie or two to be rescued in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment