Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Down and out

Sorry, these aren't great pictures, I didn't have my photographer with me.  A colony caretaker I know discovered a group of cats living in a parking lot surrounded by garbage.  It's truly disgusting, bags of garbage everywhere, raw meat on the ground and a dumpster full of it.

There are 5 or 6 grimy looking cats, the tom cat looks rough and two of them look pregnant.   My trapping list has gotten very long, Scarborough tomorrow morning, these guys tomorrow night.  I need to clone myself.


To leave you on a happier note, here is a picture Kathy sent of me of the six kittens who were born last night to the pregnant cat she took in (see last week's post).  A great life is in store for them I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. I get so angry when I see this stuff. You do need to be cloned. Darling tuxedos, for sure.

    ReplyDelete