Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I can count on Connie

A few weeks ago I posted about knocking on a door that had a free kittens sign on it.  The woman had 2 females, and a male and two litters of kittens.  We took the older litter and I got the male neutered and the plan was to get the other litter of kittens when they were old enough.

I got a call from her yesterday and the momma cat had moved the kittens on the weekend, and something went wrong and all but one died and the mother cat had partially eaten them, how horrible.  She separated the one remaining kitten and was trying to bottle feed it but it was all too much for her so Connie came to the rescue and said she would take the kitten.
Connie picked him up yesterday and promptly named him Mr Wiggles.  He is about 4 weeks old and so cute.  I know he will now be safe in Connie's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment