Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thank you to those who foster

I am so thankful that I've been able to find people willing to foster cats that I've rescued, without them I wouldn't be able to help the many that I have.

I don't foster much due to lack of space and an inability to give them up so I try to find others made of sterner stuff.

Michelle is currently fostering seven right now, yes, seven kittens.  Some are friendlier than others so it's a whole pile of work but ultimately so satisfying.

One of Michelle's foster kittens
And Susan stepped in last week to rescue and foster the grey and white kitten from my August 17 post. Thanks to her, he's safe and in good hands.

Thank you to Kathleen, who's fostering Angus, Connie with Howie, and all the others who have answered my pleas for help and taken in cats and kittens.  Please don't block my number, I'm sure some of the husbands dread seeing my number come up on the call display.  It's Robin again, with more kittens, oh no.  Oh no, is right, but it's almost the end of August which hopefully means kitten season will be winding down.  No I don't really believe that, but it makes me feel better to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment