Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just pictures today

Guess the cats enjoyed yesterday's meal, well the part I could keep from the marauding raccoons who no longer observe the once widely followed nocturnal rule.



 Here is a picture Susan sent me of her lucky foster kitten.


I don't have too much news to add today, more trapping this evening.  The numbers left to trap at Gloria's colony are dwindling thankfully but the last few are going to be challenging.  Soon it will be time to think about setting up winter shelters, hard to believe in this humidity that it will ever be cold again.

1 comment:

  1. Your work never ends it seems. I hope you are blessed in many ways for all you do. Deb

    ReplyDelete