Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter kittens

Look what the Easter bunny brought, a basket of kittens!  There are six kittens in total from a feral mom , I think they are only about 4 weeks old, so young they don't even know they should be feral, they are all purring and playful.


Happy Easter to all, it's a beautiful day.  Spring means boatwork at the yard, Teddy's feeding station got moved and of course we are still on constant dog patrol.  My niece will be coming by soon to name these cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment