Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Monday, February 17, 2014

A furry Family Day

Most of my family is furry, I had a relaxing morning with the gang at home, then in the afternoon went to feed the rest of my cat family.  Pebbles hasn't been seen for a week so I'm worried about him and we tried yet again to trap Teddy with no success.

Some of my furry family enjoying the sun

The forecast is for more snow tonight, but surely spring will be here soon.

Meanwhile, I'll curl up with my cats and hang out with my foster cat Bunny.  She is coming along very well but still shy.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have 4 like me. Such a cute photo. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm purraying that Pebbles will come home soon!

    Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

    Debby in Arizona
    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cats share so well!! I have a sunny window, but they take turns - only one cat can be on the windowsill at a time.

    ReplyDelete