Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's been a rough week

I know everyone like the pictures of kittens better and happy stories, and I will post some tomorrow when we take four rescued kittens to the vet, we are still trying to get the others but they are wily kittens.

The reality is that I've had a hard week.  Three nights of unsuccessfully trying to trap Teddy for his surgery and being told by the boatyard guys that we can't leave food behind because it attracts the raccoons who damage the boats.

And then somehow our beloved cat Buddy snuck out of the house, and we can't find him.  This happened two years ago and we had to trap him, but I'm worried sick.  Please send positive thoughts for Buddy to come home, and for Teddy to cooperate so he can get the medical care he needs.

Our Buddy

1 comment:

  1. Sending good thoughts and prayers that Buddy returns home and Teddy co-operates so his life, too, will be better. Sorry to hear you are so worried. Hugs

    ReplyDelete