Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Monday, May 26, 2014

Why not do a little TNR

In an effort to get my trapping mojo back I decided to try to trap Bobsey, one of the orange and white cats who has been a recent addition to one of the portlands colonies I occasionally feed at.  He's been beating up on the other cats so time for a neuter.

If only they could all be as easy as he was, I set up the trap, walked away and five minutes later he was in.  Connie kindly kept him in her garage overnight and took him to the vet this morning.  Other than some ear mites, thankfully there is nothing wrong with him and the vet thinks pretty young, maybe around a year.  He is quite gorgeous really, and in this picture that Connie took looks very calm.

Bobsey

Teddy still isn't blinking so he remains at the vet and Buddy still isn't home so I'm still a mess.

Good news though, we took five kittens to THS last week (three of whom I was fostering for a couple of weeks) and they already have homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment