Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Letter to Buddy

Dear Buddy, I miss you and love you so much and wish you would come home.  I know you are nearby and that you are safe, but I worry about you and want to make sure that you are fed and have fresh water and love.  I miss patting you and hearing you purr.  It's been 12 nights now without you and the house isn't the same, I keep forgetting and putting out your food bowl.  Your cat friends miss you too.  I've talked to two animal communicators who say you are having fun, but we aren't, we don't sleep, can't eat, I've lost seven pounds since you have been gone.  If you want to be an outside cat we can work something out, but I need you to be in our lives.  These last 12 days have been almost unbearable, I can't go on without you.  You are such a delightful cat, so smart and full of life.  You were my first rescue that I just couldn't let go off.  I remember rescuing you from the porch at Dufferin and Eglinton over two years ago, it was October and you had the worst URI, but you went right into the carrier and hugged us when we picked you up and kneaded happily the whole time at the vet, even when you had to have teeth removed and medications.  

Please Buddy please come home to me.  I can't go on without you...I love you Buddy.

Buddy sleeping 2014
Apollo and Buddy
Ernie and Buddy
Buddy with his babies Dory and Scooter
Buddy 2013

Buddy 2013

Buddy recovering after his rescue
Buddy with his URI when he was rescued 
Buddy having fun with Ernie and Blinky

3 comments:

  1. C'mon Buddy. Get yourself home where you belong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartbreaking. Please go home Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is with you and I believe Buddy will come home. What a living nightmare xoxo

    ReplyDelete