Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A quieter weekend

It was nice to have a quieter weekend, no trapping or frantic driving around, just the usual cat feeding routine, with a few exceptions.  A TV show was preparing to shoot at Harry's but the cats worked around it.  The boats are being worked on and moved out, the flies are moving in, that's how you know that spring has fully arrived.

I have to add a big thank you to Shannon for her generous donation and to Global Pet Foods for their support.  It enables me to keep helping cats.  In the last two months I have spayed/neutered ten cats, found homes for two kittens, one adult and have treated three injured cats.  It wouldn't be possible without all the help I get.
Tina, you are needed on set

Tibbs just sitting around

I can tell this is Sam because of his right ear tip

Here's the newest member of our colony - what's he doing out during the day
For a hit of cute, check out Connie's blog, and see MJ, the rescued kitten, he's off to his new home today   http://boomerandteikas.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment