Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday update

Friday's status update: Phoebe/Petunia is hanging out in Steve's office for now, pretty low maintenance, Tammy/Cola is at my niece's.  I was stressed out yesterday to hear that she and my niece's roommate's cat were not getting along, fighting and Cola was hiding.  Hopefully that will sort itself out.

Joanne had a breakthrough with Cheddar, she can now pick him up and put him on her lap and he purrs so no way he is going back.  Now to find him a good foster home.

And fantastic news, Connie has decided to keep Cinder, the older black kitten rescued in July.  All three of those kittens from that spot now have homes.

So where yesterday I felt despairing, today I feel like things are at least temporarily under control.

I'm looking forward to feeding our colony this weekend, I haven't seen them since Sunday.

I've pretty much outsourced next week's trapping, have three different trappers lined up at various locations.  Geez, I've become management.

No comments:

Post a Comment